- This event has passed.
Middle & High School: January 14, 2021 – Online Tutoring
January 14 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Thank you for your commitment to our middle & high school students’ education! We couldn’t do this without you.
• YOU MUST RSVP AT LEAST 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE.
• A confirmation email with the week’s update will be emailed out by noon the day of tutoring. If not received, please check your SPAM folder and that you have RSVP’d properly before contacting us.
• If you need to cancel your RSVP AFTER the confirmation email has been sent out, please email us (instead of canceling online) to prevent your paired student from waiting for you.
• Please login to the Zoom tutoring meeting promptly at 6:00 pm. We will go over the announcements for the week and then assign you to a Breakout Room when your student arrives in the meeting.
• BE PREPARED TO HAVE YOUR VIDEO TURNED ON FOR THE DURATION OF THE SESSION.
Please Register to RSVP
All volunteers must first be registered and have passed a background check in order to RSVP. Please visit the Registration page for details.
Already Registered? Please Login
Thank you for starting the process of volunteering with SD Refugee Tutoring. Currently you are not yet eligble to volunteer for tutoring events. Please go to your Profile Page to review your status and finish your required items.